If you need to stop before completing the form, you may save your progress and continue later. You will receive a link to do so. Once you set your status to “Complete” at the bottom of this form, click “Submit” and your application will be submitted to Wild Gift. You will no longer be able to make changes.
- To be eligible, you must be a U.S. or Canadian citizen between the ages of 21 and 35 (as of September 1, 2022). Your proposed venture can be located anywhere in the world.
- Review our Application Guidelines.
- Your application must be submitted with all fields completed prior to 5 pm Pacific Time on April 15, 2022, to be considered.
- We require one letter of reference and one additional reference (contact details only). Your references should be from someone other than family and friends who can speak to your motivation as a person committed to leadership in local, national or global society. Please request that your referee submit their letter by 5 pm Pacific Time on April 25 to be considered.
- The 2022 Summer Wild Gift Fellowship is a 13-week experience composed of three parts. Participation in all three parts is a mandatory requirement of accepting the fellowship, including:
- 3-week deep wilderness backpacking trek (August 2022; arrive in Sun Valley, Idaho on August 15).
- 10-week virtual fellowship (June-August 2022).The virtual fellowship will meet once per week for 2 hours. Sessions will include a combination of business and leadership workshops designed to support venture development and sessions dedicated to fellow development.
- A virtual and/or in-person celebration with Wild Gift donors and our broader network (date and time TBD following trek).
- Fellows are also encouraged to attend the annual wilderness alumni retreat and community celebration (Timing TBD Summer/Fall).