Email us for
The following application is for the 2023 Wild Gift Fellowship.
The application is a two part process. Part one is due January 20, 2023. You will be notified by February 6th if you are invited to continue on to part two. Finalists will be selected in March. BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
- To be eligible, you must be a U.S. or Canadian citizen between the ages of 21 and 35 (as of April 1, 2022). Your proposed venture can be located anywhere in the world.
- Review our Application Guidelines.
- Your application must be submitted with all fields completed prior to 5 pm Pacific Time on January 20, 2023, to be considered.
- The 2023 Wild Gift Fellowship is a 8 month consecutive experience composed of three parts. Participation in all three parts is a mandatory requirement of accepting the fellowship, including:
- 3-week deep wilderness backpacking trek (May 17 – June 4, 2023. Arrive in Salt Lake City or Escalante, Utah on May 17).
- 6-months of active virtual fellowship sessions. The virtual fellowship will meet once per week leading up to the trek, and once per month after the trek.
- An in-person celebration with Wild Gift donors and our broader network near Ketchum, Idaho (September 2023).
- Fellows are also encouraged to attend the annual wilderness alumni retreat and community celebration (Timing TBD Summer/Fall).
If you need to stop before completing the form, you may save your progress and continue later. You will receive a link to do so. Once you set your status to “Complete” at the bottom of this form, click “Submit” and your application will be submitted to Wild Gift. You will no longer be able to make changes.